Join a Team Where your Work Truly Makes a Difference.
At CMCS (Cardinal McCloskey Community Services), our mission is to protect, empower and promote independence for at-risk children and families and those with developmental disabilities through quality community-based services.
As a Program Administrator you will play an important role in all administrative duties that will contribute to the successful operation of the Cardinal McCloskey Early Childhood Education Division sites. This position will work collaboratively with the Assistant Program Administrator/ Program Coordinator to provide daily oversight of all aspects of the program including supervision of staff, compliance with all regulator’s requirements and program operations.
- Caring, upbeat personality.
- Valid New York State Teacher’s Certificate Professional/Permanent (or equivalent certificate from another state, which is recognized by the NYSED) Birth -2 or Nursery – 6.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree must be in Early Childhood Education.
- 2-5 years group teaching experience.
- A minimum of 3-5 years administrative experience in early childhood education
- Knowledge of Head Start Performance standards, ECE requirements, DOHMH licensing and DOE UPK. CLASS, HSPPS
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities, mature judgment, and the ability to work cooperatively.
- Daily access to reliable transportation to Bronx, NY. Flexible with assigned work location(s).
- Ability to pass and maintain acceptable record related to the mandated criminal background check process.
CMCS offers excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, generous paid time off, flexible work schedules.
We encourage you to join our dedicated and diverse workforce by applying today!