Join a Team Where your Work Truly Makes a Difference.
At CMCS (Cardinal McCloskey Community Services), our mission is to protect, empower and promote independence for at-risk children and families and those with developmental disabilities through quality community based services.
As an Infant Toddler Teacher, you will play an important role in all aspects of developmental growth of children six weeks-3 years old. Our Infant Toddler Teachers establish, and ensure nurturing interaction and environments, implement adopted curriculums to encourage active exploration, physical, cognitive and emotional and social development, while working closely with the Family Advocates to provide further support.
- Caring, upbeat personality.
- Child Development Associate Credential with specific Infant/ Toddler or
- Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education with 12 credits in infant/toddler development or
- Bachelor’s Degree in liberal arts with a course of study leading to a minor in Early Childhood Education.
- 1-2 years of experience working with children ages birth-4 in a classroom setting.
- Head Start experience is preferred.
- Daily access to reliable transportation to Bronx, NY. Flexible with assigned work location(s) assigned.
- Ability to pass and maintain acceptable record related to the mandated criminal background check process.
CMCS offers excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, generous paid time off, flexible work schedules.
We encourage you to join our dedicated and diverse workforce by applying today!