Join a Team Where your Work Truly Makes a Difference.
At CMCS (Cardinal McCloskey Community Services), our mission is to protect, empower and promote independence for at-risk children and families and those with developmental disabilities through quality community based services.
As Events Manager you will play an important role planning, organizing and managing a variety of annual and special event logistics in support of Cardinal McCloskey Community Services’ fundraising efforts. This position also includes soliciting for annual sponsorships, and achieving an annual targeted goal. The position requires multi-tasking many simultaneous events and projects and the management of any Philanthropy interns and volunteers. Job includes the coordination of information, projects and events between all four separate components: Philanthropy, Marketing, Major Gifts and Grants.
- Caring, upbeat personality.
- A Bachelor’s Degree; at least five years of experience maintaining a database, managing events and mailings
- Minimum of five years of fundraising event planning experience at a nonprofit organization, specifically overseeing large scale events such as golf outings, wine tastings, and galas
- Experience with developing corporate sponsorships a plus
- Demonstrated energy and stamina, with the ability to multitask in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ambition to strengthen and grow an already-successful and substantial fundraising events program
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills are required;
- Fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Publisher and database maintenance; knowledge of fundraising software such as Donor Perfect is ideal.
CMCS offers excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, generous paid time off, flexible work schedules.
We encourage you to join our dedicated and diverse workforce by applying today!