Workforce1 Healthcare Career Center will be conducting on the spot interviews for CNA positions at a Brooklyn Nursing Home!
Date: Tuesday, March 7, 2023
Time: 10am to 2pm
Location: 9 Bond Street Brooklyn, NY 11201
Please ask for Salma Munoz upon arrival.
All Veterans and spouses of Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Requirements/ Documents Required:
· Updated Resume
· New York State CNA license and registration
· BLS Required
· Recent Physical- Proof of Immunizations for:
○ Measles ○ Mumps and Rubella ○ HepB
○ Varicella ○ Flu Vaccination
· 2 Professional References
· Photo ID/SSN (Driver’s license AND SSN card OR passport)
· Covid-19 Vaccination Required by Employer
· CNA $20.70/hour – $22.77/hour (Evening and Night shifts only)
Benefits: Union 1199
· Full-time positions only
Candidates must work every other weekend
Shifts: 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am
ABOUT US: Workforce1 Healthcare Career Center is a federally funded NYC Program that prepares and connects qualified candidates to job opportunities in New York City. The health care center recruits licensed healthcare professionals for various employers.